Day trip to the Middle Atlas from Fes
ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Middle Atlas Mountains on a memorable day trip.
- Travel directly from your hotel in Fez to the Middle Atlas Mountains and back.
- Feed the monkeys in their natural habitat.
- Travel from Fez in a private vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel included.
- Middle Atlas Excursion Itinerary
Your day trip to the Middle Atlas begins when your Fes Desert Trips driver picks you up from your hotel or riad in Fes at 10am. (Times can be adjusted to suit your needs).
This day trip includes visits to villages in the Middle Atlas Mountains (elevation up to 1,360 meters above sea level) where you can enjoy breathtaking views and breathe deeply the clear, fresh mountain air.
First, you will be driven to the village of Immouzer, famous for its apples, fragrant and beautiful apple blossom in spring and in July hosts the famous National Apple Festival.
- Private Transport
- Specialized bilingual guide